Quartz Solid Surface is composed of approximately 93% natural quartz surface, together with pigments, polyester resins and other adhesives. These materials are subject to a high-tech system of vibro-compaction under vacuum. This exclusive process results in a non-porous agglomerated stone that has the look and feel of natural stones such as limestone, granite or marble.
93% quartz crystal+6% resin+1%inorganic pigment
Big slab:3200*1600 /3000*1400 /3000*1200(mm)
Tiles:600*600 /600*300 /400*400 /300*300(mm)
Or be customized
12 - 30mm or upon client's demand
More than 50 colors for your choice
Polished, honed, sand blasted, leather-finish, pulled, or other specified finish
SGS, ISO9001:2000 and CE
Color differece control
Thickness tolerance: +/-1mm
All products checked by experienced QC pieces by pieces and then pack
Well packed with wooden crates for tiles and couter top, and bundles for slabs
For 12mm thickness, 1x20'ft container can Load quartz stone 170 slabs
For 15mm thickness, 1x20'ft container can Load quartz stone 140 slabs
For 20mm thickness, 1x20'ft container can Load quartz stone 105 slabs
For 30mm thickness, 1x20'ft container can Load quartz stone 70 slabs
Residential - Kitchen benchtops, kitchen Islands, Bathroom Vanity Tops, Shower Stalls & Bath Surrounds, Tabletops and Fireplace Surrounds.
Commercial - Conference Tables, Reception & Desktops, Countertops & Credenzas, Lobby/Interior Walls and Flooring & Inlays.Quartz Stone VS Granite, Marble
PRICE: Generally speaking, other materials will be lower price, the bottom price will be USD5/SQM,.the best quality will be very high price.
The artificial quartz stone will be little higher than other material.
HAEDNESS: Marble is the soft but the artificial quartz stone , granite stone much harder, about 7mohs.
COLORS: Artificial quartz stone colors will be based on clients, hundreds of colors.
Other materials will be limited for natural ones.
Artificial quartz stone be manmade one, so the color is the same for one batch .
Granite, marble and other materials will be different colors in one slab,
DEEP PROCESS: Artificial quartz stone can do the seamless connection,other material will be bubbles or less hardness so that it could not do the seamless connection, and only MARBLE ADHESIVE can be used for seal.
THE FUNCTION: The other materials could be used for exterior and interior, while the artificial quartz stone just use for interior decorate.
THE PHYSICAL PROPERTY: Other material will be easy damage, to absorb colors, not resistant dirty, non-permeable.
The darker color, the stronger radioactive,the warranty is short. But the quartz stone not exist these trouble, free maintenance.
5 Quick Facts About Quartz Countertops
1. The "Greenest" Natural Stone Product. Quartz countertops are more eco-friendly than other natural stone surfaces because they are 93% quartz stone. Quartz is one of the most prolific minerals on the planet. Quartz countertops qualify towards LEED certification points.
2. Unrivaled Durability. Quartz is the 4th hardest mineral on the planet, precaded by Topas, Corundum, and Diamonds. Your quartz contertops won't chip, crack, or stain.
3. Sanitary. Because they are non-porous, quartz countertops aren't susceptible to the grime and bacteria build-up that is typical of other natural stone surfaces. They never need to be sealed and do not require the use of special cleaning products.
4. Great Warranties. Our quartz countertops come with 10-warranties.
5. GREENGUARD Approved. GREENGUARD backs quartz countertops because of their no-VOC composition, which complies with GREENGUARD's high indoor air quality standards.
Packaging & Delivery:
1. Wooden bundles, Iron Bundles, wooden crates and wooden cases
2. Standard exporting packing