Sandwich Panel, EPS Sandwich Panel
1 ZJT Sandwich Panel Type
-- With EPS grain
2 ZJT Sandwich Panel Composition
Face: Calcium Silicate Board
Core: Cement+EPS Polystyrene Foam+Sand
1) Heat insulation and Preservation The major material is polystyrene grains and other anti-freezing and heat preserving environmental protection materials, which could adjust the indoor temperature at a constant range thus achieving the effects of ecological adjustment.
2) Waterproof and Fireproof The face panel of energy-saving boards on both side are 5mm calcium silicate fireproof board and the main materials is a mixture of cement, sand, fly ash etc.
3) Sound insulation and Absorption The inside construction material (EPS polystyrene grain) functions well in sound insulation and sound-absorbing.
4) Easy construction and Time Saving For the same construction work that takes 12 people and 60 minuses to complete with traditional blocks, only 3 people and 60 minutes will do with boards, thus can save a lot of labor and time cost for the construction part.
5) High intensity and Quake Proof The energy saving boards are all with high intensity and the earthquake resistance can reach 8.5 magnitudes.
6) Space and Cost Saving For its thickness and lightweight features, the building area is largely increased and saves the cost construction structure a lot.
5 Products application
ZJT light weight compound sandwich panel can be innovatively used as floor board. This system has the outstanding advantages such as hight load-bearing capacity, anti-static electricity, friction resistance, high strength, convenient for wire groove and water pipe inbuilt, corrosion resistance, no deformation, no split, etc., which is much suitable for the fields including the floor plate of additional top floor, factory, workshop, warehouse, etc.
Villa&Exterior Wall System
Light weight compound sandwich panel can automatically adjust indoor air and water content with the season and climate changes, and such ecology effect just goes with the tide of modern residential building. It is widely applied to various modular house, low buildings, apartment, villas, and city house, etc.
Interior Partition System
With excellent fireproof, best hanging force, sound insulation, heat insulation, waterproof, easy installation and the like characteristics, light weight compound sandwich board have been widely applying to the special positions like partition panel of high-rise and mega-high-rise buildings.
Light weight compound sandwich panel roof system brings brand-new added value and application idea to the traditional roof construction. The features of light weight and hight strength reduce the use of roof beam-column, reduce the consumption of materials, improve security; Its easy construction time, which bring out its hight integrated performance.
6 .Construction Details
7.Installation video →_→( click the website link)
8. About us
Xiamen ZhongJingtai building materials Co., Ltd, is a professional high-tech research and development company producing new wall materials, machinery and equipment development, technology production and promotion of product applications. The company is situated in the charming Xiamen city, with the convenience of water and land transportation and only ten minutes from the airport. We respond positively to the national policy on wall reforming. We have developed successfully wall panels that meet the energy saving needs of modern architecture. We can produce more than 2 million square meters of various wall materials annually.
9. Contact Us
Dear friend, if any problem pls feel free to contact us, mail me or call +86-592-5216902, thank you very much.
Contact Person: David Xiong
|Parameter Index Specifications|| |
|2||Anti-bending damage load/times over deadweight||≥3.0||≥3.0||≥3.0||≥3.0||≥5.0||≥5.0||≥7.0|
|7||Dring shrinkage value(mm/m)||≤0.5||≤0.5||≤0.5||≤0.5||≤0.5||≤0.5||≤0.5|
|9||Sound insulation capacity in the air(dB)||≥35||≥35||≥40||≥40||≥45||≥50||≥55|
|11||Heat transfer coefficient(w/m2.k)||≤2.0||≤2.0||≤2.0||≤2.0||≤2.0||≤2.0||≤2.0|
|12||Inner radiation index||≤1 ||≤1 ||≤1 ||≤1 ||≤1 ||≤1 ||≤1 |
|13||Outer radiation index||≤1 ||≤1 ||≤1 ||≤1 ||≤1 ||≤1 ||≤1 |
|14||Frost resistance(shall show no visible cracks and surface without change)||_||_||shall show no visible cracks and surface without change|
|15||The combustion properties(A1 or A2)||_||_||A1 or A2|